Let me put this sign on your front lawn!
Seller Information: Choosing the right agent and company to sell your home is a very serious consideration. There about 7000 licensed agents in the area. A license, as in any other field, does not guarantee competence. Knowing who to choose can be a difficult choice.
I have targeted, effective strategies for selling your home and I break them down to the following activities:
- Pricing: My goal is to sell your home for the most money, in the shortest possible time. I am very skilled at pricing homes. I have been a member of the Washington County Board of Property Tax Appeals for 10 years and have been the Chairperson for the last 4 years. I have reviewed thousands of properties and have a very highly developed sense of what a property will sell for. You will only get straight answers from me on what your home can sell for and I have no interest in pricing your home below the maximum you can get for it. All the marketing in the world will not sell a house that is over-priced. It is very important to price your home correctly from the onset.
- Preparing: I order to get top dollar for your home it needs to look its best. First impressions are critical. This is the term called “curb appeal”. There are cost effective strategies, along with easy and inexpensive improvements, to improve the appearance of your home. In addition, I am quite skilled at pointing out items that will show up on a home inspection. Taking care of these items in advance indicates to the Buyer that they are buying a home that has been well maintained.
- Marketing: The purpose of my marketing campaign is to expose your home to as many qualified and motivated Buyers as possible. Not all homes and neighborhoods fall into the same “cookie cutter” marketing methods. I will have a strategy targeted specifically for your home and the current market conditions. I consider my marketing approach a competitive advantage. I welcome the opportunity to explain it to you.
- Negotiating: Negotiating the scores of details, to your advantage, requires specific experience. My negotiating skills are first-class. Keeping a deal alive and moving forward is not an easy task. I will discuss every detail with you and offer my advice on how to proceed.
- Activity Management: My job is to make sure that you have a clear understanding of each step in selling your home. It is so simple, yet so many professionals are bad at it. I will communicate with you every step of the way. I return all phone calls, pursue every lead, and get all paperwork done on time. You will hear from me every week on what I am doing to sell your home.
I have an “Iron-Clad Guarantee”. How many other Realtors guarantee your satisfaction?
Additional Seller Information: Wayne Pruner is a Realtor in Tigard Oregon. I am ready to help you save money when you buy or sell your home. I know the Tigard Oregon real estate market and I have been tracking housing data for years. You will only get straight answers and great advice from me. My direct phone number is 503-891-0795 and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wayne B. Pruner, GRI
Principal Real Estate Broker
Oregon First – Licensed in the State of Oregon